Just survived Doc while drunk off my bum.
Safe to say, he doesn't need any nerfs if I can survive him while as drunk as I am๐๐
Safe to say, he doesn't need any nerfs if I can survive him while as drunk as I am๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just survived Doc while falling down the stairs. If I can do it, anybody can do it.
No but really I fell down the stairs today.
And im so drunk i COULD fall down a tiny staircase RN XD.
xD Lets fall down a flight of stairs together.
PS Doc needs nerfs he just lost to a an omega drunk man again ๐
Fell down stairs as survivors? No problem. You won't die even if you fall down into oblivion in basement :)
This is a joke lol
I've been 4k'ing all day with doctor, the trick is playing like the survivors have no feelings.
How to counter Doc: Lockers.
PSA to Docs: Don't take Iron Maiden