The new Tome 2 cutscenes

Praise where praise is due, the new cut-scenes are good. I especially liked Doctor's.

Shame match-making, queue times, balancing and many other things regarding actual gameplay are all rubbish.

But I will admit, those cut-scenes were nice.

Comments

  • were you that impatient enough to see the ingame files/youtube video of it instead of literally getting them as a reward for doing the challenges?

    That's... very low

  • @Hatty said:

    were you that impatient enough to see the ingame files/youtube video of it instead of literally getting them as a reward for doing the challenges?

    That's... very low

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh lordy.

    I was on YouTube looking for the Tome 2 unlockables (to check if full Elephant was free) and there was a video of the cut-scenes.

    I'm not bothering doing the challenges. I'm not that invested in the game anymore.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1023886#Comment_1023886

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh lordy.

    I was on YouTube looking for the Tome 2 unlockables (to check if full Elephant was free) and there was a video of the cut-scenes.

    I'm not bothering doing the challenges. I'm not that invested in the game anymore.

    Even if you are not, you legit skipped all of the other lore-pieces, as they were not fully released, it's just throwing someone elses effort to the trash can

  • @Hatty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1024110#Comment_1024110

    Even if you are not, you legit skipped all of the other lore-pieces, as they were not fully released, it's just throwing someone elses effort to the trash can

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ok I apologise for watching the video.

    I suppose as I never intended to do the challenges, I should never see the cut-scenes.

    Meaning that any game ending sequence on YouTube should therefore be removed. In case it's offensive to other people's efforts.

  • I doubt I ever finish any of the rifts, so I probably end up watching the cut scenes on YouTube as well