Still rage quitting
One dc on first hook and the other got hooked once, found trying to find hatch and dc on pickup.
If you don't want to play just suicide on hook.
One dc on first hook and the other got hooked once, found trying to find hatch and dc on pickup.
If you don't want to play just suicide on hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the 4 DC game today, have not had one in a while. But I can see why it happens, I mainly blame the first DC or two.
When I play survivor and my teammates DC, I want to DC as well, because the match is basically lost after that if the killer is competent.
But still dc is merely just punishing the killer it's best just to suicide on hook
And what if you absolutely dumpster the killer, knowing your team would have won the match if they had not DC'd, but it doesn't matter anymore at that point? It doesn't even feel deserved, it is mainly a waste of your time. The main option is to hide and wait for the RNG hatch escape, which is outrageously boring.
That is probably what they want my dude.
Not always though. Sometimes someone goes down because they got dedicated really hard and they are just so mad they don't even want to be in that game anymore.
In general though it just because they mad.