I mostly suicide if I get new lery's or the game(pig map) cause of fps. I have stable 60 fps most of the time but on those 2 maps I get about 40-50 fps and it's just so bad to play. Add the Spirit halloween costume with that which give extra fps drops and I instantly dc out of there.
Mmm, maybe not really framerate or fps issues, but I have experienced some auto-aim kerfluffles at times as Killer. So far as Survivor it's been mostly fine? Need to play more to see
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My framerate gets shrekt as Doc. Its sad :(
I have also noticed fps drops on Lery's.
That map has been rough on me for sure. Must of had it 10 times tonight.
I mostly suicide if I get new lery's or the game(pig map) cause of fps. I have stable 60 fps most of the time but on those 2 maps I get about 40-50 fps and it's just so bad to play. Add the Spirit halloween costume with that which give extra fps drops and I instantly dc out of there.
Mmm, maybe not really framerate or fps issues, but I have experienced some auto-aim kerfluffles at times as Killer. So far as Survivor it's been mostly fine? Need to play more to see