Hackers everywhere?
Is it just me running into all these hackers? Like, you run a killer for more than they are use to and they pop out the hacks out of anger. I've been seeing multiple hackers hitting me from about 20 feet if they have vision on me and a few have teleported me to them to finish me off as well. Has BHVR just gone full pretending to care? I hardly ran into hackers in the past. I can't even remember a time I did in the past actually... Now it's about every 10 games some kid pops out the rage hacks and doesn't care how obvious he makes it.
Comments
high ping is a big problem for most of the "hackers" although there are still players intentionally pulling their plug to get an advantage. that tactic still works as killer to just stomp people, especially at loops.
I've experienced two hackers in the last week as well, and I had literally never encountered one in a year of playing before. One was a Ghostface doing similar things to what you showed in the video, and the other was a speedhacking survivor. His teammates were actually really cool and kept trying to sandbag him for me.
As of now april 21, 2021. I played two games as a killer, on the 1st game i hooked a survivor twice and got by the entity but later suddenly appeared (spawn hack), and 2nd game i chased a survivor she equipped sprint burst but after chasing more than 10 sec she suddenly speed up line 5.X ms without limit.. where to report this guys? And is there an option that we can view the players # code to report