🤣 That's just funny. I have an amazing come-back for that but I'll get banned if I say it on here.
Edit: It's funny because you know it's impossible and that person is talking out of their butt. I didn't want to seem insensitive so, hence, the edit. I get that hate mail wears on people. I just try to find comedy in them.
Edit #2: If it really bothers you, though, I suggest blocking messages from people you don't know. It will change your gaming experience.
Hit em with a ye olde report and say "enjoy" when they get that spoopy PSN slap on the hand message.
Don't forget to mention not to respond with anything bad or foul otherwise the report might not be valid. So, just be polite or don't say anything back at all. Me? I like to argue. It's fun. xD
Hit em with a ye olde report and say "enjoy" when they get that spoopy PSN slap on the hand message.
Look at the date of the message plus I did get permanently banned myself for responding to a fortnite picture having worm who called me ######### in another game, so I told him I was gonna bend him and his daddy over and twist saturn up their anuses and he reported me despite being the instigator.
Lost thousands of dollar worth of digital games and started using my xbox as my main.
I disagree, much as I enjoy banter and drama. Their rules are pretty standard, they just seem to actually enforce them more than most (though I suspect there's some automation in the process). If you get jebaited into a report/ban that's on you. Especially if you do it multiple times.
Look at the date of the message plus I did get permanently banned myself for responding to a fortnite picture having worm who called me ######### in another game, so I told him I was gonna bend him and his daddy over and twist saturn up their anuses and he reported me despite being the instigator.
Lost thousands of dollar worth of digital games and started using my xbox as my main.
Was that an instaban or had you got warnings before?
Was that an instaban or had you got warnings before?
I had warnings before because this one time I cussed a guy on rainbow six siege who was on my messages trashing me I asked why he reported me he said because the cusses offended him yet he literally plays a game where the characters say the same words so clearly a liar.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
🤣 That's just funny. I have an amazing come-back for that but I'll get banned if I say it on here.
Edit: It's funny because you know it's impossible and that person is talking out of their butt. I didn't want to seem insensitive so, hence, the edit. I get that hate mail wears on people. I just try to find comedy in them.
Edit #2: If it really bothers you, though, I suggest blocking messages from people you don't know. It will change your gaming experience.
LOL!
Don't forget to mention not to respond with anything bad or foul otherwise the report might not be valid. So, just be polite or don't say anything back at all. Me? I like to argue. It's fun. xD
Look at the date of the message plus I did get permanently banned myself for responding to a fortnite picture having worm who called me ######### in another game, so I told him I was gonna bend him and his daddy over and twist saturn up their anuses and he reported me despite being the instigator.
Lost thousands of dollar worth of digital games and started using my xbox as my main.
No Sony rules are archaic
Of course you do
Was that an instaban or had you got warnings before?
Write em back "thanks for the ez win, baby!" Like I usually do in that scenario 😂
I had warnings before because this one time I cussed a guy on rainbow six siege who was on my messages trashing me I asked why he reported me he said because the cusses offended him yet he literally plays a game where the characters say the same words so clearly a liar.