All I asked for were shorter Queue Times and longer matches as Survivor

Got the exact opposite.

Guess 3.5.0 is the perfect time to take a break of this mess of a game.

Comments

  • On PS4, for me anyway, my queue times are faster than they've ever been... but so are the matches. xD

  • @liquidlight said:

    On PS4, for me anyway, my queue times are faster than they've ever been... but so are the matches. xD

    For killer or survivor? I get instant matches right away when I play killer (Rank 4), but it takes FOREVER to find a match as a solo survivor (Rank 2). Then I do find a match and sometimes face off against green rank killers and the lobby is made up of red ranks. MM is totally messed up right now and they need to sort it out ASAP.

  • For killer its almost always instant. For survivor it's been really fast in morning/noon hours since the recent update (I'm talking five minutes max), which I'm loving because before I was waiting forever, but usually super late at night it will take fifteen minutes to a half hour. Then sometimes (still late at night) I'll just give up on waiting because it is taking too long. But again, no problems for me during the day on survivor or killer, solo or in SWF.

    Don't even get me started with matchmaking. It makes no sense and is totally broken.

  • @liquidlight said:

    For killer its almost always instant. For survivor it's been really fast in morning/noon hours since the recent update (I'm talking five minutes max), which I'm loving because before I was waiting forever, but usually super late at night it will take fifteen minutes to a half hour. Then sometimes (still late at night) I'll just give up on waiting because it is taking too long. But again, no problems for me during the day on survivor or killer, solo or in SWF.

    Don't even get me started with matchmaking. It makes no sense and is totally broken.

    Lucky. I don't have time to play during the day because of work, so I can only play during PM and it's taking ages to find a match. Like it always has, but even longer. 10+ minutes wait time every time. Thing is that because it takes forever, it's going to take ages to complete this new rift survivor challenges. :/

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1023427#Comment_1023427

    Lucky. I don't have time to play during the day because of work, so I can only play during PM and it's taking ages to find a match. Like it always has, but even longer. 10+ minutes wait time every time. Thing is that because it takes forever, it's going to take ages to complete this new rift survivor challenges. :/

    Wow, that seriously sucks and that's not fair for you. Sorry you have to deal with that. I wonder if its just because not a ton of people are playing at night or if its some kind of other issue. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an issue and had nothing to do with player numbers.

  • Queing times are longer than the actual matches for me as survivor right now.

    Rank 4, EU, PC, btw.