Any luck with the event?
So have any of you gotten any of the event cosmetics yet? I know I haven't... Kinda hard at times because of DS and how far hooks spawn. While on the survivor side dealing with campers on the special gens but all and all if I keep at it I'm sure I'll get them.
Comments
I find it impossible since I still can't get on the damn game.
Yeah the servers are really messing up idky but I do hear its because they are being overwhelmed.
I assumed as much and with DBD's track record didn't expect anything less...Still frustrating.
They wanted to make a sell but damn the game really couldn't handle it kind of an oversite on bEHaviors part.
I pretty much gave up on getting either one. Too many camping killers and it takes to long to get a game as killer
God I hate PS+.
I had no problems at all to get my skins. I needed 2 and a half hours for my Billy hammer and on another day I played mostly survivor and got my Kate skin. So I guess you need to play 8 hours in total for both rewards and you have 2 weeks time for it. In my opinion that is not challenging at all.
I'm about to get Billy's hammer from there I can just focus on Survivors.
Great!^^ You see it isnt that hard, its still so much time left, you can get Kates shirt easily too.
Use agitation and dont be afraid to slugg, thats my advice.
Oh and you should dodge lobbys with more than 2 toolboxes.....
I will never understand how it is possible to camp multiple gens though^^
I managed to sneak my way past the connection error on day 2 of the event and got the Killer cosmetic the same day.
Yeah, spoiler alert: The Killer cosmetic ain't hard to get at all.
Just slap on Agitation (the most important one) & Iron Grasp and you're good to go.
Hangman's Trick isn't required, but if you verse sabotage Survivors, this is arguably more important than Agitation, so i had it on as standard.
Honestly, Decisive Strike isn't that huge of a problem to get the cosmetic, and here's why...
You're going for first hookings, not full sacrifices.
If someone uses DS on you, sure it sucks, but you should mostly still have enough time to get them again.
Survivor isn't hard to get, it's just tedious.
I run (if i have them (which i mostly do)) BNPs on the Engineer's Toolbox with Socket Swivels as an extra and repair the ######### out of them.
Oh, and i run the Offering if i have it of course.
But even then, only getting 2-4 on average at the end of the match makes it much more tedious than Killer.
I got the Kate cosmetic easily enough. Playing SWF so all 4 of us were burning BBQ invites every match was a big help. Wasted on me though s I don't play Kate. But the blood points are fab.