Hag mains!!!
Am I just a potato or is she literally unplayable at the moment? This delay after teleport to being able to hit is killing me. Am I the only one that has just had to give up on her until she is fixed?
Am I just a potato or is she literally unplayable at the moment? This delay after teleport to being able to hit is killing me. Am I the only one that has just had to give up on her until she is fixed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed it yesterday along with Freddy's dream snare delay. Every patch brings another major bug.
The Freddy one sucks too. But I feel hag is just not a chaser and relies on those teleport quick hits. I just can't play her well right now and it breaks my heart to have to shelve my baby 😭
You have to wait half a second before lunging so it's better to start chase. She used to be like this before dedicated servers from what I was told. so I'm not sure "fixed" is what your after.