A better outlook
Game developers get a ton of complaints on sevral diffrent platforms. They see nerf requests buff requests and they do what they can. There are people that are very reliant on specific things to help them through a trial and that's okay. But things need change, just like how ruin was very powerful the Doc was a pretty bad killer. But now look at the "Balance" ruin got a nerf (which in all honesty I hadn't noticed as I dont really play with Ruin) and doctor is now very good (I really enjoyed these changes) but now people are upset about both. One was something that from what I hear needed to be nerfed and it was and now people are upset. The other was something very weak and was reworked and now is actually very fun to play as (and aginst from the games I've played today) but people are also upset about that. At some point we gotta realise that things are being done it might not be as fast as we want then but the dev's are trying. We hound them on so many topics that they can only do so much with ONE patch before they do to much and make the game unbalanced in other (Possibly worse) aspects. Let's just try to enjoy what we got.
Survivors Ruin is weaker and trials should be safer to play through as you can now do gens in a easier less worrisome fashion
Killers try doctor he has been massively improved and could actually be fun to use now.
Let's all just chill and enjoy the game. Good things will come we just gotta wait :)
Comments
What do you base this on? The devs have never said that they were working on the underlying problem that made Ruin so popular to begin with. If they were working on it, they would have said it rather than letting this toxicity go on.
I think most killers would have been OK with a change to Ruin, but this change is just bad.
I used ruin a lot, but I am not too upset over the nerf since half of the time it was gone in 60 seconds anyways.