PS4 Tome - Emblem Challenges Bugged Again
I can only receive one emblem at a time for my challenges. I’m working on the first killer one and it’s logging one done a match even with two gold and two iridescents.
Tagged:
Mod
I can only receive one emblem at a time for my challenges. I’m working on the first killer one and it’s logging one done a match even with two gold and two iridescents.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isnt the first one challenge to be meant to get a specific emblem? So you can only get one per game.
The first one is for the devout, so only possibly to get one per game
Probably you got confused @Steel_Eyed. As others pointed out it's normal to get only 1 devout emblem per game. It's different compared to the challenges on the previous tome where all emblems would be ok (so you could get up to 4 points per match) 🙂
Do you mean devout? You can only get 1 per game
The first challenge is for the Devout Emblem only and you can only earn one of those. It's not bugged.
Yup, devout. Mystery solved. Please spare my life and I will go forward to spread the word.