Is it just me or

On console is it hecking impossible to hear injured survivors? I played around 7-8 matches this evening and I couldn't hear any grunts of pain unless I was directly next to the survivor.


And as a side note. Looking at lerrys in video form looked great. Looking at it on console made me think my glasses were dirty.... They weren't. And it was a ######### to actually see anything as the coulorus all just fade into each other


But of course, this won't get fixed for years.

Comments

  • Even before the patch, unless I play with headphones on, I can only hear groans clear when they're pretty much beside me, otherwise I'm straining to get a fix on it. It's the same with anything in this game for sounds. Unless I have headphones on, I can only just make out it's coming closer

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Even before the patch, unless I play with headphones on, I can only hear groans clear when they're pretty much beside me, otherwise I'm straining to get a fix on it. It's the same with anything in this game for sounds. Unless I have headphones on, I can only just make out it's coming closer

    To be fair, you need Headphones in general when playing Killer.