@FrenziedRoach said:
I'm about to hit P3 on Nea, what did it get changed to? (I wasn't that fond of the Beanie to be honest)
She doesn't have ANY blood on her neck and her beanie is no longer covered in blood.
Edit: I also think they removed some blood from her arms but I'm not sure.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why the hell did they change it...
I'm about to hit P3 on Nea, what did it get changed to? (I wasn't that fond of the Beanie to be honest)
She doesn't have ANY blood on her neck and her beanie is no longer covered in blood.
Edit: I also think they removed some blood from her arms but I'm not sure.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175993743/screenshot/916927123566121651