So Many tool boxes
Why are people bringing in so many tool boxes. Every match i've played since the patch there has been at least 3 tool boxes. also a lot more BNPs than normal.
Why are people bringing in so many tool boxes. Every match i've played since the patch there has been at least 3 tool boxes. also a lot more BNPs than normal.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed that last night. It's their way of celebrating the death of Ruin by finally hitting skill checks faster. The new meta is slug, camp, mori all the time now.
Start lobby dodging.
Just back out of lobby. That's what I have been doing when I see 3 or more toolboxes.
Run Franklin's to piss em off then slug and camp as usual. XD
Dodge the lobby. As a killer you will be able to find a new one immediately but the survivors have to wait 10 minutes for a new one.
Just lobby dodge. I've almost always dodged when I see more than one toolbox.
I love using Franklin's especially when I find out a survivor burned a white ward.
I also see a lot of survivors bringing flashlight.. i don't know if they intended to abuse the bug or not..
Just apply pressure bro. You'll be fine bro.
/s
Because theres no ruin if they dont let off a gen.
So take the slight bonus to gens now that ruin is changed, and stack their toolboxes on top.
"Nothing to counter our toolboxes now!" Kinda thing.