DC isn't bannable
Sent a video in to the devs and they said they wouldn't do anything basically. Survivor dc as I went to pick up and hatch just happened to be nearby behind a boulder and instantly other survivor escaped through while I was stuck in pick up animation despite survivor already dc. You make dedicated servers to punish dc and on in game report it says under unsporting "rage quitting" yet when sent clear proof you don't do anything.
If I dc as a killer and survivor report me through support form I bet I would get instant lock from playing but because I was playing killer ######### me right? Please do not lie about your rules it was clearly a dc to cuck me and give a friend hatch and you don't want to compensate my lost bloodpoints or suspend the player.
Comments
You probably misunderstood the message you received.
Excessive dcing is bannable, what they probably told you is that dcs are not reportable, since they are automatically tracked and punished.
You can find the information you need in here:
Humph