Getting stats from red ranks (work in progress)

Hey Everyone


As everyone on this forum probably knows, there are loads of complaints about many survivor perks, and how they are over used and need a nerf, however we users have no way of knowing how much a perk is used.

So, I decided I’d play against a certain amount of red rank survivors and see what perks (and items) they use.

Currently I’ve played against about 20 survivors, so I was wondering how much would you want to see, just want to mention I get 5-10 matches a weekend which usually have 2-3 red ranks.

Finally I am a console player, so stats between console and pc may vary.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • After getting no responses I have decided that a reasonable amount would 100 red ranks.

  • The biggest difference between console and PC is perk synergy. A lot of console players just run the most powerful perks they can find or have seen on stream, but my experince with PC says that most of the players I play with or against have more synergies between their own build and that of the SwF groups.

    The usual perks seem to still be there on both sides. You still get the potatoes who think they deserve to win because they have meta builds or they survived till hatch.

  • "however we users have no way of knowing how much a perk is used."

    yeah...apart from...playing the game and...paying attention.... just like you said you would do from now on?

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    "however we users have no way of knowing how much a perk is used."

    yeah...apart from...playing the game and...paying attention.... just like you said you would do from now on?

    I mean no exact stats. I’m aware 400 perks isn’t exact but it gives us an idea.

  • Well post the results when you have them