Event Generators
Ok is it just me or when someone finishes an event generator I get jump scared the sound is so f’in loud lmao
Tagged:
Trusted
Ok is it just me or when someone finishes an event generator I get jump scared the sound is so f’in loud lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DBD takes the horror experience very seriously. Even the generators are out to get you.
Legit I have jumped like 4 times today from them 😂
Honestly, I had a similar spooked reaction after doing my first few generators. It's not a loud pop like OG generators, but there's certainly something spoopy about that fizzle.