Tome One Glitch??

i was redoing the challenges i missed in tome one, im currently trying to do reverent (a killer mission in part 2). i have to sacrifice 13 survivors to the entity but i just sacrificed three survivors and it only gave me one point? is this a glitch or am i doing something wrong?

Comments

  • Sure they died on hook? Sacrifice is only hook kills, no bleed out or Mori, not sure about EGC kills. When I did the challenge, it was alright

  • I had the same experience today with Reverent. This occurred after downloading the patch.

    Played two games as Clown and received one point for a 3k and zero for a 4k. No mori or DCer and everyone was 3-hooked...

  • @Deadeye said:

    Sure they died on hook? Sacrifice is only hook kills, no bleed out or Mori, not sure about EGC kills. When I did the challenge, it was alright

    they all died on hook for sure, i have no clue why this would be happening

  • @IndRM said:

    I had the same experience today with Reverent. This occurred after downloading the patch.

    Played two games as Clown and received one point for a 3k and zero for a 4k. No mori or DCer and everyone was 3-hooked...

    i hope the devs notice this bc it seems near impossible to do this challenge now

  • Post it in the bugs section