Rank update error.
I got a rank update error. After that it keeps DCing me 5 mins in the match. You guys ever have this issue? We just got the update today. I run PS4 ethernet in to the router. I have 150MBS. I'm getting upset.
I got a rank update error. After that it keeps DCing me 5 mins in the match. You guys ever have this issue? We just got the update today. I run PS4 ethernet in to the router. I have 150MBS. I'm getting upset.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am talking to a survivor I was playing against for 5 mins and he can't play either now. The game DC him.