lmao Omg. I just stared at this picture for a good minute looking for the red streak and just now realized your post is about it NOT being there. Correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm right, that's freaking hilarious.
lmao Omg. I just stared at this picture for a good minute looking for the red streak and just now realized your post is about it NOT being there. Correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm right, that's freaking hilarious.
Yes, its about the description saying that it has a red streak but none to be found, or if it has some other hidden meaning, im not sure.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe it means the scar?
I wouldnt think so, since he has a scar on all his head customisations
lmao Omg. I just stared at this picture for a good minute looking for the red streak and just now realized your post is about it NOT being there. Correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm right, that's freaking hilarious.
Yes, its about the description saying that it has a red streak but none to be found, or if it has some other hidden meaning, im not sure.
Hmm I bought the costume and didn’t notice this.
If it did it would be neat. This costume looks really great btw.