Shrine Update?
Aside from the twitter announcing different teachables on the shrine than what's online, here's my issue:
I checked the shrine last night, and it said 2 days until shrine reset. Why did it already update? I wanted bamboozle D:
Aside from the twitter announcing different teachables on the shrine than what's online, here's my issue:
I checked the shrine last night, and it said 2 days until shrine reset. Why did it already update? I wanted bamboozle D:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also, since apparently the tweet mishap has happened before, does the shrine get changed to what the tweet said or do they delete the tweet and make a new, accurate one?
aight good talk
Probably the latter just because it's easier.
Was lookin forward to Head on... With the Doc update I said to myself hmmm.... I should probably invest in calm spirit and maybe a locker related perk...Oh I know, Head on. The twitter announcement got me excited, only to be quickly let down.