Washed out Lery's?
I remember it was so much darker and looked so good on PTB, now it doesn't feel like that anymore, why?!?
Tagged:
Trusted
I remember it was so much darker and looked so good on PTB, now it doesn't feel like that anymore, why?!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. Feels brighter. I get that the PTB version might have been a bit too dark, but IMHO it would have been worth it just for how spooky Mirror Myers would be in the darkness.
Really? That's very disappointing. And here I thought we were finally making a return to atmospheric lighting ๐
Yup, quite dark but it's not too bad for killer to see either, scratchmarks are easier to notice. Im not that immersive but the Lery's lighting in PTB got me on edge everytime with the intense killer music, but this new update they just ruin everything about that map lighting.