My experiences with pressing A on the logo screen

So today, I got about 100 "Failed to connect" messages, 50 "No internet connection" messages and 20 "Initialisation failed" messages. I was also prompted 3 times to accept EULA and also, the game itself closed my killer lobby when I finally got in.
The game is so annoyed by me, it now spits out three messages at the same time. (A healthy mix of Connection failure and No internet messages.)
It's so much fun!

Comments

  • This is exactly what’s happening to me rn
  • Same for me, just got 12 errors all together. Now it's stuck on "loading". Guess it's already better lol
  • @popoles said:
    The game is so annoyed by me, it now spits out three messages at the same time. (A healthy mix of Connection failure and No internet messages.)

    You got BHVRed ;)

  • @popoles said:
    So today, I got about 100 "Failed to connect" messages, 50 "No internet connection" messages and 20 "Initialisation failed" messages. I was also prompted 3 times to accept EULA and also, the game itself closed my killer lobby when I finally got in.
    The game is so annoyed by me, it now spits out three messages at the same time. (A healthy mix of Connection failure and No internet messages.)
    It's so much fun!

    We need a sad reaction to posts. If i read that right you had 170 failed attempts at logging in? I tried for 45 minutes last night and said" ######### this ######### i'm out".