Does trapper needs a buff?
Everyone says that's trapper is a weak killer. As a trapper main I don't think it. I don't he needs a buff but why not huh? What would you do to buff him?
Everyone says that's trapper is a weak killer. As a trapper main I don't think it. I don't he needs a buff but why not huh? What would you do to buff him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Give him room to carry 2 traps by default, I personally cannot play him without addons that increase carrying capacity. There is just not enough time to go back and forth for traps.
I think that would be overpowered with some of his add-on combinations. You could do tar bottle+ honing stone traps and be carrying 2? That would be really nuts in my opinion, if you played him well.