Honestly pt2 (purely opinion)

Some perks i feel as though needs a change

- Insidious (should be able to be broken like Ghostface)

- Lucky Break (i feel like it has no purpose)

- I'll add more when i think of some, but feel free to add ur own below (dont get angry if someone responds with their own opinion)

Next part is complaining

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am, as said before, a survivor heavy player. And the one thin that pisses me off is killers and survivors who don't respect. Let's start with killers (they have the fewest issues)

I hate when a killer.....

-dc's

-tunnels

-camps

-doesn't try

And allot of times the killer is a strong one (billy, leatherface, spirit, etc.) Why stoop low if you can kill more than one person.

I hate when othrr survivors (survivor pov)

-hook bomb without BT

-tbag

-call the killer names

-constant tease

-doesnt do gens

-never saves

-doesnt wanna heal

Comments