Which Killer Has The Most Potential To Be More Than They Currently Are?

Title pretty much: Which Killer do you think that, through buffs, could very well be the actual top tier Killer?

TWO rules: No, you can't fundamentally change their Power (rework), and no, you can't make their buffs unreasonably big, like Wraith dealing double damage on Surprise Attacks or catching someone with a Bear Trap is actually a kill.

Just let your imagination shine!!!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Make it so that an injured Survivor who steps in a bear trap cannot escape by themselves, and make the bag add-ons base kit.

  • Wraith with built-in Windstorm and Bone Clapper would be pretty disgusting imo.

  • Increase mikeys pallet break speed by 20% during EWIII and you got an anti loop beast

  • I think bubba's chainsaw with buffs can be better than billy's on chases

  • I think both Oni and Demo-goodboy are both interesting in their powers but lack the tweaks needed to make them viable.

    PS: I'm on PS4 where Oni is terrible.

  • These two have such great powers, but are restrained by timers or uncontrolled mechanics.

    I love them. But mid-tier hell they stay until their full potential is unlocked.