Speaking of Chinese new year have they ever given update on returning vanished event cosmetics.
Last I heard they found a way to see who had lost them so weren't giving them to everyone.
Still not back...
Last I heard they found a way to see who had lost them so weren't giving them to everyone.
Still not back...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been through support with them twice within the past 3 months, and they keep re-directing me to the same post saying they were working on it. I think with all the backlash about the ruin changes and this new update in general it just isn't high on their priority list.
Thx, I'd be happy if they just gave them to everyone at this point
Peanits recently said that there was a "hiccup" in the process but they were still working on it. I want to believe that this is just a cover-up and it means that they are not able to actually ID who lost the cosmetics in question, forcing them to just give it to everyone. :P