Start making holiday & swimsuit cosmetics!
I really want holiday and swimsuit cosmetics, it would really be nice to see my feng in a swimsuit.
Maybe a similar cosmetic set to what F13 has? And maybe some particle effects?
for those who don’t know what particle effects are, they’re i.e sparklers or clothes that literally light up
as long as I look good, idc if I’m a bright beacon of “I’m over here, come kill me”.
Maybe a similar cosmetic set to what F13 has? And maybe some particle effects?
for those who don’t know what particle effects are, they’re i.e sparklers or clothes that literally light up
as long as I look good, idc if I’m a bright beacon of “I’m over here, come kill me”.
Comments
The only problem I have with bright cosmetics is that when the killer takes notice of Feng Min's neon-blue hair, it's right as she decides to help me work on a gen.