Addition of a Secondary Objective
Recently, it has been discussed by many that the game is too quick, generators are repaired far too quickly, yet survivors have nothing else to do. Killers complained that Ruin shouldn't have been removed for this reason, yet survivors didn't like Ruin because of how annoying it was. Because of this, it is necessary to add an additional objective for survivors to complete, besides generators. In the doc listed below, I write out an idea I had for the objective: Fuses.
Problems: Gens get done too quickly at high ranks Survivor gameplay is boring Killer punished for messing up a chase once Killer feels forced to use slowdown perks Survivors have nothing else to do besides repairing generators Totems exist, but only to potentially deny NOED/activate Inner Strengt...
Feel free to ping me @ZombyKillr on the Discord to discuss this more. I'm a game dev who loves discussion of balance in games, and would love to hear thoughts and opinions.
Comments