Nope, we’re in the dark. It’s been said that there’s a known issue and it’s being worked on but that’s just common sense at this point. Actually giving a rough estimate on when it might be available (even if it’s anywhere from a day to a week) would be dandy.
If we knew more, I would be happy to share more, but unfortunately there's no way I can give an estimate right now. We're working on it and hope to get it out as soon as possible.
If we knew more, I would be happy to share more, but unfortunately there's no way I can give an estimate right now. We're working on it and hope to get it out as soon as possible.
Wait there’s a problem? That’s really weird cause my buddy downloaded the update on his Xbox like an hour ago???🤨
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gg
If we knew more, I would be happy to share more, but unfortunately there's no way I can give an estimate right now. We're working on it and hope to get it out as soon as possible.
Wait there’s a problem? That’s really weird cause my buddy downloaded the update on his Xbox like an hour ago???🤨
It's not on XB1 yet? That sucks. Hopefully the issues are quickly resolved.
PS: Is there any problems with the patch releasing on PS4?