Now that another Lunar event style thing has happened...Our Huntress and David stuff when?
So I am still waiting on my Doggo mask and Doggo Jacket for some of my favorite characters please. Do we have an ETA when that'll be given back to us?
So I am still waiting on my Doggo mask and Doggo Jacket for some of my favorite characters please. Do we have an ETA when that'll be given back to us?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should just put them in the store for purchase. All the Blight cosmetics can be bought I don't see why these can't be bought.
I remember reading a couple days ago from @Peanits that they encountered a problem with getting the cosmetics to people but are currently working on a fix.