I know it doesnt mean anything, but hey its fixed
Damn 2 keys with a rainbow map. Sad days lol. Wonder if ruin could have helped out lmao
Yes. It's a glorious day.
@Peanits said:Yes. It's a glorious day.
@Peanits said:
I guess...
@yandere777 said:Damn 2 keys with a rainbow map. Sad days lol. Wonder if ruin could have helped out lmao
@yandere777 said:
Killer still got the most bloodpoints.
Cool now I can flex on the nublets.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn 2 keys with a rainbow map. Sad days lol. Wonder if ruin could have helped out lmao
Yes. It's a glorious day.
I guess...
Killer still got the most bloodpoints.
Cool now I can flex on the nublets.