The most promising part of 3.5.0
"Fixed an issue that could cause the 4th Survivor slot in the public lobby not to fill."
Wow! Thank the Entity if this will actually put this problem to rest for good.
And to think it only took three and a half years...
Comments
yeahhhhh I dont believe it
I bet that fix added multiple other issues which were not there before ;) So don't get too excited too quickly ^^
I believe they've fixed this before. It keeps coming back for some reason
I've fixed that before. You just have to get one of the other 3 to leave. Then it fills 2 back in.
Getting one to leave, however isnt always easy. But after 5 mins me and a buddy message them, "lobby bugged, you mind heading out?"
If they do it's almost instant the other 2 show up.
But it's good we dont need workarounds now.