Stuck in class
Hello fellow Gamers, I alas am stuck in class. It's been 30 min since the patch. Is it beautiful? Horrific? Please I need to know what has become of the outside world.
Sincerely, a Gamer in Peril
Hello fellow Gamers, I alas am stuck in class. It's been 30 min since the patch. Is it beautiful? Horrific? Please I need to know what has become of the outside world.
Sincerely, a Gamer in Peril
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
new lery's is beautiful
Doctor is great, new ruin ain't being liked, ne lery's amazing and here I am waiting for my Kate's skin that comes out the 29th