To all killer players (I know this kind of title is over used)

DO NOT feel ashamed of running corrupt intervention, pop or both to cover up for ruin. If someone insults you saying that you cant live without your slowdown perks tell them to fuack off

Or any other slow down perk for the matter,

HECK, OR ANY PLAYSTILE FOR THE MATTER! now that I think about it also for survivors, play how you want and LET OTHERS PLAY HOW THEY WANT

Unless they are cheating or hacking then leave them alone

Comments

  • lmao, nobody complains about pop or corrupt.

  • Enters match with Knock-out, Deerstalker, Franklin's Demise, Infectious Fright.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    lmao, nobody complains about pop or corrupt.

    Thing is, if people ditch new ruin and start using both of those perks some players will start to complain about those two

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    lmao, nobody complains about pop or corrupt.

    People will complain about anything, just give it a few weeks and we will start to see

    "Corrupt is so frustrating!"/ "Everyone runs POP and it makes the game impossible to win!"

    I'm not even being sarcastic, these posts will appear.

  • I've decided to just take a break from Killer. BHVR seems to want it that way.

    But I am looking forward to watching the new Killer play method, I'm willing to bet its no fun for either Killers nor Survivors.

  • Show me a Survivor who complains about Killers using Corrupt Intervention, and I'll show you how to unlock Thanos as a Killer.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    lmao, nobody complains about pop or corrupt.

    People already ######### about pop, I don't see why it would change. In fact with ruin gone it seems Billy is the next "not fun, pls nerf" target.