Dead By Daylight Mobile removed from app store?
Hey guys, I would love to update the game but it says it has been removed from the app store. Any info on what's going on here?
Tagged:
Mod
Hey guys, I would love to update the game but it says it has been removed from the app store. Any info on what's going on here?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still not there and unable to update in Denmark. Any word from the devs?
The Mobile App is separate from the main game - separate Developers etc and we don't have the information here to be able to answer questions about the mobile version.
More information can be gained from their website - and they also have a Support link.
https://www.mobile.deadbydaylight.com/
Thank you, I have submitted an email to them but the offices are closed right now. Hopefully I can get a response soon!
Actually if the mobile app is not officially supported by the real devs then I'm fixing to uninstall it. And shame on the devs for whoring out their game for a cash grab. I only downloaded it to support the game not some third party.