Sabotuer idea
I think it should reveal the auras of hooks along with what it currently does, so it can be more useful on indoor maps like Hawkins.
Can I hear some opinions on this?
I think it should reveal the auras of hooks along with what it currently does, so it can be more useful on indoor maps like Hawkins.
Can I hear some opinions on this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't understand why sabo doesn't work at normal speed... It's not a great perk given that hooks respawn and It would rarely be enough to get you to sabo a full hook during a carry.