Kate Denson Event outfit

Just got the event outfit for Kate. What do you think? I kinda like it, but it would have been cool if it was a real bathing suit. Would suit the BBQ theme better I think.

Comments

  • I like it i think im gonna buy the jeans for her with this shirt

  • I like it a lot, I just don't like the fact that it takes away her accessories (rings, bracelets, necklace), while every other slip dress has them. I guess it does make the shirt even more unique, but not necessarily in a good way. At least for me.
  • Nah doesnt show enough skin.... :wink:

  • This content has been removed.
  • It's literally just a recolor of her default shirt. Quite a let down if you ask me. The Pro Pain Hammer is much better because it's something completely new.

  • @Zixology said:
    It's literally just a recolor of her default shirt. Quite a let down if you ask me. The Pro Pain Hammer is much better because it's something completely new.

    I feel the same way. I like the recolours David and Kate has gotten during these events, but it sucks that Huntress got a new mask and Billy a new weapon, meanwhile Feng, David and Kate has gotten recolours of their default top.

  • They should have given her a cowboy hat for the event reward instead of phoning in this reskin.

  • I think the new wavy hair with sunglasses fit nicely with this top. Kind of free hippy spirit !