Who is getting the new Tome?
I am, but I wanna know about everyone else here
Definitely not getting it for some... other reasons
Tagged:
Trusted
I am, but I wanna know about everyone else here
Definitely not getting it for some... other reasons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am 100% buying this tome. I'm excited for it and I had a lot of fun with the other tome.
Also, if you buy skins; the tome makes the most sense to me.
well kate got nice recolored skin so i will buy rift pass just for it
I'll see how far I progress on it, if I would have unlocked some good stuff i'll buy the pass towards the end, don't want to waste money, seeing as I didn't finish the last one.
Everyone gets the new Tome. ๐
Everyone is - it's compulsory ๐ฎ
Pedantic jokes aside, though, I personally plan to do the same thing I did last time - aim to complete the Rift, and if I do, buy the pass and get all my cells back.
You know what I meant!
I am i like the rewards too much.
Although i'm not going to stress myself out with challenges this time i'll skip 30 or 40 tiers and do the rest.