Time to make the Shrine better.

The shrine is meant to give players a chance to grab the perk they want if they don't want to buy said killer or survivors for whatever reason (For example, I personally want ruin, but the other 2 perks of Hag seems really bad for me and I don't really like how it's played said killer, so buying/paying with shards said killer I feel it would be such a waste). This being said, I think that 4 perks a week that are suppose to be enterely random is just a not good enough system. There are way too many characters nowadays with their own teachable perks, that waiting for them seems a complete despair to see that, once again, the perk that want, is not in the shrine this week, so you have to wait another week to may be have a chance of it appearing in a 4 perk pool... It seems to me that this system either needs a shorter refresh (let's say 4 perks every 3 days or 4), or may be give you the option to "reroll" 2 perks od the shrine to get another 2 randomized to choose or something. In any case, I just think the shrine needs help ASAP.

Comments

  • Although i agree with you. I believe the shrine is like this just so people will get sick of waiting in that one perk, cave in and just buy the DLC. It is just a theory but it makes for good business sense.
  • This content has been removed.
  • And That's why there are only 2 for surv and 2 for killers

  • Meh, I don't even use the shrine for perks. I use it for an easy 150k-200k bloodpoints. That's the real prize.