The sad truth about DS

When I play solo survivor I feel like DS is a necessity. What with all the randoms that like to unhook you in front of the killer with no borrowed time or the ones that sandbag you.

And another reason I feel like its needed is because a lot of killers will tunnel if their is no obsession which is boring .

It's sad because the whole perk has brought about a lot of controversy and hate due to survivors abusing it and not using it as it should be.

Comments

  • @underlord99 said:

    When I play solo survivor I feel like DS is a necessity. What with all the randoms that like to unhook you in front of the killer with no borrowed time or the ones that sandbag you.

    And another reason I feel like its needed is because a lot of killers will tunnel if their is no obsession which is boring .

    It's sad because the whole perk has brought about a lot of controversy and hate due to survivors abusing it and not using it as it should be.

    Make DS turn off if a survivor does an offensive action like repairing and healing.