Survivor perk idea - Fireman carry

Ability to pick up downed survivors and run with them on your shoulders. But I must warn you this is broken when you use hope tier3 at end game. Any attempt to vault or drop pallet results on dropping the carried survivor. Plus it would look hilarious to see this perk.
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Actually that sounds like a good and bad idea XD

  • While it does sound sorta' fun and cool, I can see this being really annoying while playing killer. You just downed someone, mid blade wipe, and David King comes running in, picks up the survivor you just down, sprints for the touchdown and then drops them in a pallet to be saved.

    Or as a survivor where someone grabs you and brings you to the basement, just to grief.

    I dunno though. You can already move at a pretty decent speed with tenacity. I feel like the only situations that would come from this would be ones you wouldn't want.
  • It would be balanced if it comes with a movement speed reduction and the downed survivor being able to to refuse/drop at will. Though it'd be just awkward to see puny Feng carrying David King.
  • I would love to see a killer getting outrun by hope t3 bunny feng min carrying shirtless david on her back. Running through the exit and juking all the way.๐Ÿ˜„