Getting annoyed by keys
Games where I could 4K, but then there is a survivor that did no gens and just jump on the hatch after I close it
Seriously, when its getting nerfed, its unbalanced and annoying
Games where I could 4K, but then there is a survivor that did no gens and just jump on the hatch after I close it
Seriously, when its getting nerfed, its unbalanced and annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefeer bubba facecamping them, impossible to escape and unfun to the survivors
I closed it in his face and after I hit him he uses the key, at 5 gens btw
Lol. Not saying it's for sure. It just seems to fit the direction they've been going.
But I REALLY think so
You get, but its not you that makes it, its the survivors. And honestly, survivors gave up on you cuz u should be rank 15 at most