Last survivor
Hey devs I understand why you don't let the last survivor on hook struggle, because it make the game unnecessarily longer. However I constantly feel that I am being robbed of my struggle points because of this.
I feel not only should we automatically get ALL our due struggle points when we are sacrificed but also receive a bonus for being last to die.
I feel not only should we automatically get ALL our due struggle points when we are sacrificed but also receive a bonus for being last to die.
Comments
agree
And especially if it is your first time being hooked. With Adam Francis and his Deliverance you can have a 100% unhook waiting that you never get to use. I just had a game like that, he hooked me right at the trapdoor and walked off. I should have been able to unhook and escape, that on top of missing out on the struggle points. They can make it so if you do not try and escape within a couple of seconds, you die instantly and no points. If you try and escape all the tries available and fail, you die instantly and get your full struggle points.