Every Excuse Ever
Let’s go. Think of an excuse killers and survivors always use.
Killer: I only tunneled and camped because you were toxic in game.
[This depends as what you find as toxic, because some killers think survivors who are good runners are somehow toxic lol]
Survivor: You only caught me because of hitboxes.
[ In all honestly hitboxes are broken, but not every single down you get is because of hitboxes]
Comments
Tbagger , click click with flashlight are the most toxic and everyone who did this finish by dying by my hands. Mori is as fun as being toxic towards killer.
A lot (not all) of leatherface mains
"I only camped because I saw scratch marks"
Where? On my face?
Killer: I camped because of gen rush (With 4 gens left, yes this happened because 3 people sat on a gen and completed it but there was still 4 left against a GF)
Survivor: You're a tunneler that's how you won (Meanwhile Make your Choice went off every time)
You forgot the magic words, no matter if it's true or not a player can always type "swf -.-" or "camper tunneler -.-" post-game to immediately invalidate their loss 🙃