Best and worst sweater in your opinion?

I think Jeff has the best sweater out of every survivor. IDK how you can make a christmas sweater look badass, but Jeff manages to do that.

Adam has the worst sweater. I get that he's a teacher but... a chalkboard? Really?

Comments

  • It's hard to decide. I think I like Bill's the most. With Ash's and Tapp's in a close second. Feng third. The worst IMO is Claudette's. It's so boring. At least Adam's is relatively creative.

  • @HellDescent said:

    Freddy

    Not even. BHVR game him the wrong sweater. His sweater in game is red and black. It should be red and green.

  • Best male sweater is Ace

    Best female sweater is Nea

    Worst male sweater is probably Adam

    Worst female sweater is a hard choice because I like all of them but I’d go with Jane.

    I own a majority of the sweaters either way.