How to boost online...

Greetings to the dev. of a really nice game I've been enjoying myself with.

I apologize for my laziness if I missed the topic where suggestions should be.

Since I've played this game for a while and I want to see more people online, new updates; I simply have no desire seeing * grizzly end * as it happened with the game the Friday 13th... Here's something rather crucial to notice.

We can discuss & suggest patches, new perks, characterts, killers - you name it

But unless this problem is solved you won't boost your online substantially whatsoever.

I have no problem with that playing as a survivor (quite often though playing a killer) but a lot of people each and every game write in the chat * I can't stand this matchmaking it makes me waiting for up to 30 minutes!! and the game might be no longer than 10... I quit * ( edited, polite version of the message )

I guess it's clear and the problem is known to you not for the first time. But that what IS important. That IS something that you should go for first. All my teammates abandoned this game because of that matchmaking. Everything else is just perfect.

I hope it came to your notice.

Best regards, Martin S.

Comments