More points against Pig?
So when you play survivor against a Pig, and you draw the short straw when it comes to unlocking the RBT a lot of times you get shafted on points.
If I get the RBT off on the first box then I can participate in the game as normal. However if it takes 4-5 boxes (depending on add ons) to get that trap off then the game often whizzes by without me being able to participate in gens, totems or unhooks. Especially if you have to go the long way around the map because the Pig is near the jigsaw box you want (which always happens to me).
I get the traps are there to slow survivors down and that' fine it just feels a bit unfair when you don't really get to do much in the game because you picked the wrong boxes and so you end up losing a lot of points as other survivors did all the other objectives.
I know you guys increased gen points gained by a survivor when gens were completed as a survivor was in a chase, couldn't there be something like this for survivors trying to get their RBT off too? it's not like we're not doing anything, we're trying to become useful again as fast as possible to our team.๐
Comments