About styptic agent
After the patch 3.3.0, the instant heal was gone. Have you guys ever tired that use styptic agent to heal a dying survivor? I just wonder what will happen if I do that.
Tagged:
Trusted
After the patch 3.3.0, the instant heal was gone. Have you guys ever tired that use styptic agent to heal a dying survivor? I just wonder what will happen if I do that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@sanki
Styptic Agent doesn't heal survivors anymore, it just gives a Survivor the Endurance status effect. Which means they'll have a free hit like pre-nerf Mettle of Man for 8 seconds, than if you're hit after the 8 seconds you'll be downed like normal. It can only be used in the injured state by the way.
That's all its for now, just free hits. Its not bad for a sneaky use behind a wall, than you walk up to the Killer or pretend to loop bad for a free hit. You can also use it for blocking bodyblocking the hook a bit more so a Survivor can wiggle off the killers shoulder.
But that's about it, it no longer heals Survivors, instead it's more of a "second chance" add-on in a chase. Using it on a downed Survivor would do absolutely nothing, it'd be a waste of an add-on if you did that.
Here's a link to the DBD wiki for more information on the add-on:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Styptic_AgentThanks. Really appreciate.
Ah, well in that case no, it doesn't do anything to a Dying Survivor since it's just a free hit add-on if I put it bluntly.
Anyways, I'm glad I could help!