Let's Share Some Charms Opinions!
So, Charms.
Tiny, meant to show off.
They're mostly quite easily earned, requiring no specific goal aside from the ones earned by completing Tome levels, so that's nice for casuals, i wouldn't have minded if Tome Challenges offered Charms as well.
I dislike having 5 of the same Charm inventory because the developers' opinion is that simply a different color or material is good enough for a new Charm.
(If you insist on flooding our Charm inventory with reskins, then please put 2 menu toggles on each Charm icon in the Charm inventory, displaying their titles when you hover over them, one titled "Color" and the other "Material"...
...Clicking one opens a small, non-obstructive menu where it shows you all the different colors/materials you earned for that Charm, so you can still choose between all those options, but not only will you no longer clutter the Charm inventory, you'll also give the players some more freedom. (That is, being able to combine a color and material that is currently unavailable as a Charm.))
I like Charms on Survivors, no comment here, i just like 'em.
I don't like them on Killers.
Well, it's not as if i dislike them, it's just that a Killer can't enjoy their own Charms unless they Hook a Survivor or camp a Hook close by.
Feels like regular Killer cosmetics all over again: Only in the main menu, the scoreboard screen & kill animations will you see them, the main weapon being a 50% exception, since you can see about half of it while you play.
(Which, btw, is a great reason to re-visit Killers whose kill animations aren't thirdperson.)
That's pretty much my opinion on them: Neat idea, execution can definitely be improved.
Yours?

Comments
Hmmm, why not make he charms like killer cosmetics, have a spot on the killer for them
I like the charms in general. I think they're cute and a fun thing to have around, with the same trophy status as exclusive skins without being nearly as polarising. I don't mind the inventory clutter, but I do like your idea to fix it. I doubt it will happen for a long time, though, since UI improvements don't tend to be top of the priority list.
I actually prefer the killer charms to survivor charms, because they're much bigger and easier to see, for everyone in the game. As survivor, you're really the only one that gets to look at your own charms, and even then you don't get to see them very well.
The one thing I would like to have changed is to have a charm for completing every challenge in the Tome, separate from the one you get for reaching the epilogue, to reward the completionist types who didn't take the "easy" route.
If I want to admire my charms, I have to play my insidious bubba ... this sounds so wrong ! :)